If you are looking to replace your stereo anytime soon, choosing the best design for your Toyota Camry radio upgrade project can be exhausting and challenging.
There are thousands of radios or stereos out there that are designed to work with your Toyota Camry.
However, many of these products are not reliable and are a disaster ready to explode at any point in time.
We understand how hard or almost impossible to read through numerous lists of products or dedicate several hours of your time to research before you finally find/choose one to invest in.
That is why we have researched several products and ultimately identified 10 designs worth your money to cut down on this stress.
Dasaita, BINIZE, Alpine, SWTNVIN, Power Acoustik, Hizpo, Hieha, BXLIYER, and Podofo.
They are known for their reliability, exceptional sound quality, ease of installation, affordability, and numerous exciting features they offer.
A Table of Comparison for the Best Toyota Camry Radio Upgrade
|Power Acoustik PD-710B|
What is the Best Toyota Camry Radio Upgrade?
The best stereo upgrade for Toyota Camry is Dasaita. Thanks to its incredible features that support consistent outstanding sound quality.
Why Dasaita is the Best Stereo Brand for Toyota Camry?
We have chosen this brand as our best choice because of its outstanding features that support uncompromised audio experience/performance over a long time.
This brand offers top-quality stereos at a competitive price, is easy to operate, and has highly commendable build quality.
Top 10 Best Toyota Camry Radio Upgrade Reviews
01. Dasaita Car Radio Carplay – Overall Best Toyota Camry Radio Upgrade
- Bluetooth, USB, CarPlay & Android Auto compatible
- A perfect fit for Camry 2011-2014
- 4G RAM & 64G ROM
- GPS navigation and backup camera
- 2-inch screen size
- Supports several video formats
If you drive a Toyota Camry 2011, 2012, 2013, or 2014 and want to replace your factory radio with an aftermarket radio system, Dasaita Android 10.0 is an exciting design worth looking at.
This audio system comes with numerous unique features that support top sound quality through various sound sources.
Also, it works well with other vehicle features and functions, such as the audio system, factory steering wheel control, JBL amp, and backup camera, to name a few.
Car owners can connect their smartphones directly to the stereo via options USB to access their music files or playlist.
Hence, users can play their favorite songs from the stereo while the sound quality remains unaffected. The Android Auto supports this functionality in Android smartphones and the CarPlay for iPhone users.
Besides the impressive audio quality, the 10.2-inch screen size also supports colorful and clean video quality.
The backup camera allows a clean and clear view of the back while reversing your vehicle to avoid a collision.
Overall, Dasaita Android 10.0 installation & operation are easy. You only need a basic understanding of audio engineering to enjoy the numerous features it offers.
- Supports numerous connectivity sources or options
- A massive design that fits appropriately in installed vehicles
- The screen displays nicely
- It supports numerous factory/stock functions
- A bit pricey
02. Binize Double Din Android Car Stereo – Peoples Choice Toyota Camry Stereo Replacement
- 2-din Android car stereo
- 1-inch screen size
- GPS navigation
- 1G RAM & 16G ROM memory storage
- USB, Bluetooth, iPhone & Android compatible
- 6.26 x 3.11 x 0.39 inches in dimension
Binize Double Din Android Car Stereo is designed to give every car owner complete control over the use/operation.
First, you need a reliable and consistent data source to utilize this device to its optimum capabilities fully.
Users can connect it to the Play Store to download important apps using their phone’s internet (via hotspot).
The sufficient memory storage allows you to download and use as many apps as possible to support a safe and fun-filled driving experience.
You can easily connect the stereo to your smartphones, irrespective of the operating system (Android or iOS).
It allows you to access your audio and visual files directly from your phone and then transmit the signal or details to the stereo for complete accessibility.
This Stereo is an ideal upgrade option for an individual looking to upgrade their factory stereo/radio.
Thanks to its incredible qualities and features that support a pleasing experience over a long time.
- Users can make and receive calls using the stereo once connected to their phones
- Support several audio and video sources
- The features can be personalized
- Effortless installation. Easy to operate
- No instruction manual
03. Alpine ILX-W650 CarPlay – Best Value Toyota Camry Stereo Upgrade
- Bluetooth, USB, CarPlay, and Android Auto compatible
- 7-inch display screen
- 18W output wattage
- 10 x 8 x 7 inches in dimension
- 6 numbers of channel
- Hands-free control
Alpine iLX-W650 is designed with a touch of class. If you are looking for a stereo that offers outstanding value on investment, here you are.
Some notable features that make this design very attractive are its quality sound, the intuitive interface, seamless pairing, and how fast the stereo responds to commands/controls.
Users can access videos and audio materials from several sources.
You can either connect your phone to the stereo or stream directly online using any supported internet services.
This stereo is easy to operate, especially with the voice command feature that eliminates manual use/operation. You can easily control each function/feature using your voice.
Overall, Alpine iLX-W650 is affordable. You will appreciate its numerous connectivity options, touch screen display, and appealing appearance.
- Supports internet services such as Pandora, SiriusXM, and Spotify
- You can access features, settings, and controls via voice command
- It provides incredible values more than its price
- It may not be an excellent choice for individuals that are not tech-inclined
04. SWTNVIN Car Stereo
- Compatible with 2007-2011 Toyota Camry models
- 8-inch LCD touch screen display
- 256MB RAM & 16G ROM memory storage
- USB and Bluetooth compatible
- 84 x 35.67 x 30.24 inches in dimension
- Installation accessories and user’s manual
Although SWTNVIN may not be your regular brand, this car stereo system has given car owners enough reasons to rethink and position it as one of the exciting names to watch out for.
This product has gathered hundreds of positive reviews on Amazon to confirm the value it offers, making it a major competition to some of the expensive options in the market.
You will save some cash which can be invested in something else if you decide to pick it up instead of going for an expensive design that performs similar functions,
We love that car owners can easily connect their phones using the USB, allowing them to mirror their audio and video files and play them directly on the stereo.
The audio quality is impressive, and you can easily connect to several radio stations.
Also, the navigation is fast and accurate. You will also love the LCD screen display effect.
- Bluetooth & GPS capabilities are convenient and accurate
- Plug and play installation
- The USB port & cable allows connection with your smartphone
- It fits perfectly on installed vehicles, giving a factory installation-like appearance
- Not compatible with all Toyota Camry models
05. Power Acoustik PD-710B
- 7-inch LCD touch screen display
- 4 channels & Bluetooth compatible
- Detachable front panel
- Backup camera input
- In-dash CD, DVD, MP3, AVI, and DivX receiver
- 9 x 9 x 9 inches in dimension
Power Acoustik PD-710B is one of the affordable stereos you will find in the market with remarkable features and overall performance.
While we love its impressive audio and display qualities and how easily you can connect your smartphone using the USB cable and port, there is something else that blows our minds.
Once you have your phone synchronized with the stereo, if there is an incoming call while listening to music, the stereo automatically switches functions.
The music background is closed temporarily to accommodate/display the call details on the screen. Immediately the call ends, the stereo resumes back to the previous function before the interruption.
The installation is not complex. Make sure you follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
Overall, Power Acoustik PD-710B audio quality is impressive. The transmission signal is stable, the screen responds swiftly to touch/command, and the backup camera works perfectly.
- Impressive sound. Easy operation and control
- Bluetooth pairing is smooth, and the USB works great
- The backup camera display works flawlessly when your car is in reverse
- You may have to adjust the volume every time you power the stereo
06. Hizpo Camry Stereo
- Perfect fit for TOYOTA Camry Aurion 2007 to 2011
- 9-inch display screen
- Cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB compatible
- 1GB RAM & 16GB ROM
- 1024 x 600 resolution
- 12.6 x 9.3 x 7.7 inches in dimension
We love the Hizpo Android 10 car stereo appearance and build. Especially how it enhances and beautifies your dashboard upon installation.
This audio unit is for you if you desire a stereo that offers a modernized feel and appearance, with impressive functions and controls at an affordable price,
You can access audio files directly from your smartphone, making it possible to play your favorite music on your stereo as long as you desire.
Impressively, the stereo supports long hours of use without any impact on performance.
The sound quality is better than what you will achieve or experience with a factory stereo/radio. The bass or loudness is superb.
We also love how sharp the screen display is, especially the great color it produces to enhance your viewing experience.
The GPS works as promised, even better than most designs in the market. Another remarkable feature of the Hizpo Android 10 is its compatibility with the steering wheel controls.
You can easily set up this functionality in the settings.
Also, the interface is appealing and can be personalized to meet every user’s needs.
- The appearance/look is unique and modernized
- The GPS, Bluetooth, and USB are solid and reliable
- The functionality is impressive
- The sound quality is better than the stock stereo
- The stereo doesn’t have an exit/turnoff button
- The backup camera’s image quality is average
07. Hieha Double Din Stereo
- Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, and USB compatible
- 7-inch LCD touch screen
- Color LED backlight
- Backup camera
- Voice command feature
- 7 x 2.56 x 4.1 inches in dimension
Hieha Double Din Stereo supports a safer and more innovative method to access your phone’s functionalities and features while driving on the road.
You won’t need to hold your phone before you can make/receive calls or navigate through your playlist. Thanks to the voice command feature.
Also, when the rear backup camera is in use, all other functions are placed on hold, ensuring you only focus on the image displayed on the screen to avoid collision with obstacles.
We love how responsive the controls are. For instance, the stereo comes up very fast when you power it, and the screen responds well to every touch.
Overall, the sound quality is awe-inspiring and provides a better output than stock car stereos. There is no disruption or interference with sound, allowing you to hear the music clearly.
Each user can customize the display and sound to their taste, and the overall functions are easy to navigate.
- The display resolution is high
- Excellent user interface
- Supports iPhone and Android connectivity
- you can customize features and functionalities to desired needs
- No steering wheel remote
08. BXLIYER Car Stereo
- Perfect fit for 2006 to 2011 Toyota Camry models
- 9-inch display screen
- Supports GPS, Bluetooth, USB, and steering wheel control
- It comes with a backup camera
- 2GB RAM & 32GB ROM
- 14.13 x 11.02 x 6.06 inches in dimension
BXLIYER Android 10 car stereo performs provides outstanding outcomes and performs similar functions as all other brands/designs discussed so far.
However, one unique feature that sets this design apart is its display attribute.
While most stereos switch or suppress a program to activate another, you can access two programs simultaneously on this stereo.
For instance, you can continue watching your videos and have GPS navigation displayed on the screen simultaneously.
The screen splits into two different layers to accommodate these actions without affecting the display quality.
The split feature may fail to work only when an app doesn’t support it.
- You can perform 2 different functions concurrently on the screen
- Fast and easy installation
- One of the most affordable top-quality designs available
- Functions/features are customizable.
- The screen doesn’t have a protective cover.
- You may need to adjust the volume level at every use
09. Binize Car Stereo
- A perfect fit for Toyota Camry 2007 to 2011
- 9-inch screen size
- Supports GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB
- 1024 x 600 display resolution
- 2G RAM & 16G ROM memory storage
- 11.5 x 10.3 x 7 inches in dimension
This is the second Binize stereo on our list. Like the first model or design discussed earlier, the 9-inch Binize Android Car Stereo also enhances users’ experience when it comes to audio and visual.
The Android Auto allows seamless synchronization with your Android smartphone, and the CarPlay supports your iPhone.
When you connect your phone to the stereo via USB, you can easily mirror your phone features and access them directly on its display screen. Interestingly, the audio quality remains intact or uncompromised.
Also, the screen resolution is impressive. Videos and other related displays are clean, ensuring every experience is worthwhile. The touch screen is super responsive, which makes operation very easy.
Overall, the sound is great, fits perfectly, and the memory storage is sufficient to accommodate numerous downloads that support customization and enhance usability.
- Supports several Android apps
- It comes with a frame and fits perfectly well on installed vehicles
- Guarantees impressive audio and video performance at an affordable price
- You don’t need an expert to conduct a successful installation
- No volume control knob
10. Podofo Car Stereo
- A perfect fit for Toyota Camry 2008 to 2011
- 9-inch display screen and reverse camera
- GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB compatible
- 1GB RAM & 16GB ROM
- 5 to 108MHz FM Tuning Range
- 91 x 1.57 x 3.94 inches in dimension
Podofo Android Car Stereo functions/operates like a smartphone or tablet.
You can easily connect this stereo to your phone’s hotspot, allowing you to download apps that are crucial for your everyday use/operation.
Once you download these apps, you can access them easily with a tap on the stereo’s display screen.
Hence, you won’t have to access these apps directly from your phone, ensuring you maintain focus while driving on the road.
The USB and Wi-Fi connectivity options allow you to sync your phone with the stereo.
This way, whatever is displayed or shown on your phone’s screen is mirrored or becomes accessible/available on the stereo display.
You can also connect your phone with your stereo via Bluetooth, thereby giving the stereo permission/access to share some important functions with your phone.
For instance, share your call logs, which provides an easier and safer way to dial and receive calls through the stereo while driving.
- Enhances sound quality with equalizer
- Provides improved audio-visual effect
- Compatible with several navigation apps
- Supports real-time traffic updates, news broadcasts, and weather forecasts
- Not compatible with all Toyota Camry models
Buying Consideration for Toyota Camry Radio Upgrade
Have a budget, and choose a product that falls within that specific amount you are willing and able to invest in a top-quality stereo.
There are various stereos in the market, ranging from low to high price. Usually, the expensive designs are worth the hype. You will definitely get value on your investment.
However, that doesn’t mean you have to take a loan before getting a stereo that offers excellent performance.
There are top-quality and reliable designs that are offered at affordable prices. We have provided some of them in our review section.
Ensure you always take your time to go through the product description.
This is where all the vital details about your product choice are stated. Especially the model and model year that the stereo is compatible with.
Installing a new stereo involves some crucial steps. For instance, you will have to detach the old stereo/radio from its compartment and replace it with a new one.
You must also ensure that the wires are connected appropriately to ensure the new stereo is adequately powered.
While some stereos are very easy to install, others could be complex. Ensure you go for a design packaged with the installation guide to take you through the steps.
However, you can hire an expert if you like a stereo, and you can’t install or mount it independently.
One unique feature that distinguishes the new sets of stereos from the old designs is connecting to other devices such as your smartphone.
Choose a stereo that can mirror your smartphone, ensuring you can access your phone’s features directly on the stereo.
Other essential features include making and receiving calls using the stereo and the voice command, which allows you to access and control stereo functions/features using your voice.
Choose a stereo that supports interactive displays and can be controlled with a swipe or touch on the screen.
Also, the screen must have excellent display quality and allow every user to customize the themes or background display accordingly to enhance their experience.
Toyota Camry Radio Upgrade Instructions; Toyota Camry Stereo Replacement
01. Disconnect the battery
Engage the parking brake and detach the negative battery cable.
02. Take off the screws from the trim
The trim is held in place with screws. Take off these screws to allow easy removal of the trim.
03. Detach the trim
While trying to detach the trim, take off the knobs first, if there is any. Also, you can use the tools that are specially designed for this activity to avoid breaking or damaging the trim.
04. Take off other components
If some components are standing in the way of the stereo, remove them.
Before you take off these components, make sure you identify and note how they are connected/wired so that you can refer to the arrangement/set-up later.
05. Detach the stereo
Remove the stereo from its compartment. It could either be held together by screws and sometimes not.
Take off the screws using the appropriate tools. For a stereo without screws, you can detach the stereo using radio-removal tools.
06. Disconnect the cables
The stereo has several cables attached to it. You need to disconnect these cables/wires to detach the stereo completely.
07. Install the new stereo
Ensure your vehicle’s and stereo’s wire harnesses are rightly connected. You can check the installation manual that comes with the kit for more details on how to get this done.
Connect the remaining wires to complete the setup. Ensure no wire is left unconnected.
08. Complete the installation
Reconnect the battery cable. Turn on the engine and power the stereo. Check if all functions and controls are active and working as expected.
If satisfied with the outcomes, turn off the engine and insert the stereo into its compartment. Hold the stereo in position with screws and other necessary components.
Once everything is in place, you can then power the engine. Switch on your stereo and take your time to play around with its features, settings, and controls.
Avoid unverifiable and poor products to eliminate any form of regrets in the future when searching for the ideal Toyota Camry radio upgrade unit.
Ensure you take your time and pick a product that is rated as top-quality by existing users and sound experts.
We hope you have taken your time to go through our list of top stereo units and chosen a design that fulfills or delivers on your expectations.